If accepted into D3, you are expected to:
- Be a productive member of the community at large.
- Review your business model in detail with D3’s team and interested investors.
- Prepare for and attend your monthly meeting with your sector lead (approx. 2 hours).
- Prepare for and attend your monthly meeting with your sector cohort (other startups at your stage of development or technology/market segment, approx. 2 hours).
- Prepare for and attend all three virtual summits during the course of the program (approx. 20 hours, every six months).
- Prepare for and attend all three virtual Summits during the course of the 16-month program. Note: two company representatives are required to attend each Summit.
- Optional interaction with potential investors and corporate partners.
- Share your startup’s amazing progress at a capstone Deal Day.
- Work on your business (as much time as you can afford).
If accepted into D3, you are NOT expected to:
- Move anywhere. The program is entirely virtual.
- Accept the $100K convertible note if you don’t want it.